summer

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Christmas Afternoon

This year we spent Christmas afternoon at my moms house. It was fun and relaxing as always. We had a great dinner and fun playing with all of our new games and gadgets we had received. This truly was a memorable Christmas. I love the valuable time we get to spend with family. After certain events this year I have come to realize how important everyday is. We never know what may come to tomorrow, but as of now COME WHAT MAY AND LOVE IT!


My two favorite people in the whole wide world!!!(soon to be three!)


The Girls


So GoOfY...what else can I say expect that I love them.

Mommy and McKinley with are matching car seat covers.
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Lyndee W. said...

Um...those girls look like they're grabbing your boobs! LOL. Your belly never got any bigger!