summer

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Car seat covers

This post is dedicated to my amazing mother. The other day we were at Target and saw a cute car seat cover that I loved. So we decided to buy fabric and she would duplicate it. Well not only is it better than the one we saw she made McKinley a matching one. She gave them to us on Christmas day. Needless to say I was so ecstatic. I mean look how incredible they look, and plus McKinley just loves her. My mom also made us matching burp cloths. Thanks for a great Christmas present mom....WE LOVE THEM!




Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

MaryAnne said...

so so so cute!! I love them!

Torrie and Cassidy said...

Your mom was trying to explain them to me. Those are adorable!

Lyndee W. said...

Omigosh! They are so cute! I've seen the ones with just one pattern, but I love this one with all the different fabrics. Very cute.

Deedles said...

Those are so cute!