summer

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Baby LOVE

Here are just some fun pictures of Treagan. He is such a content little man. I am so grateful that Heavenly Father has blessed me with such a wonderful family. Everyday I feel so overwhelmed by the responsibility that Heavenly Father has given me has a mother and wife. I pray each day that I may be the mom and wife that Heavenly Father wants me to be. I am so grateful to be a mom to two wonderful children.

I love how peaceful Treagan looks in the picture.


My little man


His cute little feet


My mom and sisters gave Treagan this blanket. I think he already has his favorite blanket. He just loves to be cuddled up in it!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

The Wies Family said...

Congrats! He is a handsome little baby.

Audra said...

Annie, he is absolutely beautiful! And look how great you look, right after having a baby!!! Congratulations!!!

Tiffany said...

He is so cute Annie! We can't wait to see him.

Missy said...

I love the pic of the babe at the hospital. It's a wrap job that makes me proud. And as for the blanket from your mom and sis....who wouldn't want to cuddle up in that. So cute.