summer

Friday, February 13, 2009

Valentine Creations!

McKinley's Valentines Box

Cute McKinley and her valentines box




Yummy.....chocolate covered strawberries!!



"The desire to create is one of the deepest yearnings of the human soul. No matter our talents, education, backgrounds, or abilities, we each have an inherent wish to create something that did not exist before." President Dieter F. Uchtdorf








Last night I really got that yearning to create. I decided to make a valentines box for McKinley and some chocolate covered strawberries for our ward party. I truly enjoyed seeing the end results!

3 comments:

Lyndee W. said...

I love that box! So creative! But, I'll settle for some of those strawberries!

The Wies Family said...

That Valentine box is the cutest one I've ever seen! I love it! Also, those chocolate covered strawberries were delicious...I loved those too.

Unknown said...

I truley enjoyed eating your end result. Yummy!!