summer

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Maddie







Here is our new dog Maddie! I cannot believe it my husband finally gave in and let us get a dog. We got Maddie off of KSL from a really nice family. She has already been a great addition to our family. McKinley just loves her. This morning as soon as Maddie heard McKinley make a noise, from her crib, she was off to her room. It was really cute. I am so grateful they like each other. I think Maddie especially likes McKinley because she provides all of the floor scraps.

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

My kids really love our dogs too!!!

Tiffany said...

We are so happy for you guys! Dogs are such a great addition to the family. How old is she?

The Wies Family said...

Your little dog is so cute. I'm glad I got to meet her today, even if it was just briefly.

Lyndee W. said...

Oh my gosh! She is so dang cute! I love little dogs!