summer

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

"Little girls dance their way into your heart, Whirling on the tips of angel wings, Scattering gold dust and kisses in our paths"
Author: Unknown








Okay..okay So, I know I always post dance pictures, but what can I say she is so stinkin' CUTE. Yesterday in dance class they had orange day. They got to play with orange paper pumpkins, orange scarfs, orange ribbons, and orange bean bags. McKinley really like the ribbons and she was really good at and twirling it around. I love watching her in class because I can tell she really is in her element and loves dancing (AND being the center of attention!)

5 comments:

Summer said...

All the pictures are great, but the top one is fabulous.

S Leetham Family said...

She is so darling!! She reminds me of you when you were younger. So full of life!

Chelsey said...

She is sooo cute!

Chelsey said...

She is sooo cute!

Chantelle said...

Annie that first picture is amazing - I love it.