summer

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Family Fun!

Cute little Treagan. I love his little chubby cheeks. He weighed in at 7ibs 15oz at his 2 week check up. He is definitely getting enough food.

Our family being crazy before church. McKinley stood up right when we took the picture.
Naptime...What mom does not love naptime?!


Here are some pictures from the past couple of weeks. I feel so blessed to be the mother of such wonderful children. I am not going to lie it is not always the easiest thing to be a full time mommy, but it is always so rewarding at the end of the day. I am excited to say that McKinley is completely potty trained. YAHOO. I am so glad that we only have to buy diapers for one.
Cute little Treagan. I love his little chubby cheeks. He weighed in at 7ibs 15oz at his 2 week check up. He is definitely getting enough food.

1 comments:

Summer said...

What a cutie! Congratulations again... the children are lucky to be born into such a terrific family!