summer

Monday, November 16, 2009

Time Out For Women

This weekend I had the opportunity to attend Time Out for Women in Salt Lake City with some friends. The conference was Friday night and most of Saturday. It was a very uplifting conference. It really rejuvenated my spirit and left me with a greater desire to be a better disciple of Christ. I came out with a determination to be a better wife and mom knowing that one of the greatest gifts we have in life is our family! We have all been chosen to be here at this time and we all have been given gifts and talents to share. It is our duty to develop our talents and share them as our Father in Heaven sees fit. I am very grateful I had the opportunity to go. I cannot wait until next year. One of the best parts of the weekend was staying up until midnight (This is late for me!), talking with my friends, and eating a hot delicious chocolate cookie! Yummy!

Olya, me, Cassie, and Consuela Day 1


Day 2- The conference was held at the Salt Palace.
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Lyndee W. said...

That seems like such a wonderful weekend. I've always wanted to go; glad you got to!