summer

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Four Year Anniversary

Today is our four year Anniversary. Wow, how time flies by! I love every anniversary because it gives me a day to really reflect on the last year of my marriage. I love to remember the ups and downs that have challenged us to new heights and made our marriage what it is. I feel so very blessed to have such a wonderful husband. He truly has a heart of gold! I love that he is always willing to listen and let me cry on his shoulder. I know that the lord truly blessed my life forever when he led me to my sweetheart Oliver. I am so excited to see what the next year brings. I am sure there will be good times and bad times, but has long as we stick together and rely on the Lord we know that we can overcome any obstacle! I love you Oliver...Happy Anniversary!
Here are some pictures from our wedding day and reception-ENJOY!



Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

Happy Anniversary! Congrats on 4 years!!! We love you!

Torrie and Cassidy said...

Happy Anniversary!

Deedles said...

Love the wedding pictures! Happy Anniversary!

Lyndee W. said...

I still can't believe you've only been married 4 years! Crazy. I didn't know you were married in Manti...that's close to my Mom's house!