summer

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Disneyland!

Oh how I love Disneyland. My husband is not as fond of Disneyland as I am. I feel like I need to visit Disneyland at least once a year and I think I am embedding the love for Disneyland into my Daughter. She was so excited when we told her we were going with Grammy. I will have to admit that it was a little cold for Disneyland this time of year. I guess when I think of Disneyland I think of short sleeve shirts, capris, and flip flops - NOT pants, umbrellas, and coats. The first afternoon we got to Disneyland the rain started and it came down hard. It drenched all of our things and strollers. We held it out for a couple of hours, but decided to turn in early. The second day it didn't rain any, but it was still cold. We ended up spending all of day two in California adventure and can I just say that I LOVE the screamer. I went twice and sat in the front and LOVE IT! By the end of day two Treagan was super sick and so again Oliver and I had to turn in early. I was bummed because I love Disneyland so much. Also, Oliver's foot was still broken so he was in a wheel chair....lets just say we will never go to Disneyland again if Oliver's foot is broken. We still had a great time and will be planning another trip soon I'm sure (when it is warm).

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

The Wies Family said...

I love Disneyland, too! It is my favorite place! And I totally agree that once a year is a must! We are going again in May and I can't wait!!!

Christina Dalton said...

Jealous! We haven't taken this kids. Maybe next year :)
You guys are so cute!

Lyndee W. said...

Up side to the wheelchair? You get pushed to the front of the line on every ride! Woohoo!

Torrie and Cassidy said...

Love Treagan's hat! Glad you guys had a fun time!

Julie said...

I am ready to go again after looking at your pictures. Your family always makes it soooo fun!

Olga Clark said...

cute collage of all the pics. My hubby is not a fan, so I feel for you!!!