summer

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Princess Party

This fall my friends and I put on a princess party. The ticket into the the party was either a package of diapers or wipes to be donated to families for Christmas. We had 100 little princesses show up. We all dressed up as princesses, made princess wands, danced with Belle, had story time with Tinkerbell, and pictures with Cinderella. It was such a blast that I think we will make it a yearly event. McKinley was so excited that she got to be Snow White like mommy. I was grateful to be apart of such a wonderful event and see how truly generous my neighbors are.


McKinley and I as Snow White

Storytime with Cinderella

McKinley dancing with Belle

All of the wonderful donations.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Tiffany Anderson said...

I love that you two are twins! You both look amazing! Either I have not looked at your blog forever or you just posted this??? im not really sure, but all the same great pics and updates. it is super fun to see.

Lyndee W. said...

This really was such a great idea; whoever came up with it was truly inspired. I hope you make it a yearly event; I can't wait until Ava is old enough to attend!

Krista Neil said...

It would be a great yearly event, more "helper big princesses" for 100 kids maybe haha, you did such a great job :)