summer

Friday, October 29, 2010

Payson Lakes

Over labor day weekend we had the opportunity to go camping with our friends. We had such a great time. It was great weather and we even got to play at the lake. McKinley and Treagan loved the water and just hanging out! We will definitely go camping at Payson Lakes again.


Having fun in the tent



Snug as a bug in a rug! It was pretty cold at night we really had to bundle up.
My favorite part about camping.....the fire and smores!
Oliver, McKinley, and Spencer
McKinley playing in the lake.

3 comments:

The Wies Family said...

Oh, I love Payson Lakes! My family camps there each year...this year we went twice:)

Krista Neil said...

Hmmm...never been there, we'll have to try that one sometime, looks fun :)

Kimmie said...

I haven't played a Payson Lake since my teens. How fun!