summer

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Easter Day

I am so grateful that Conference weekend fell on the same weekend as Easter. What a great way for us to be reminded of Christ and His infinite Atonement. I am grateful we had the chance to spend the day with family watching conference and truly enjoying what is most important in life.

 
Our little man...

 
McKinley and Treagan in their Easter outfits.

 
Treagan and the Easter Bunny. I could not get McKinley to take a picture with the Easter Bunny unless I was holding her. (if only she knew it was her daddy...lol)

 
Family photo.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Torrie and Cassidy said...

Love Treagan's little vest and hat...so cute!

Lyndee W. said...

Treagan's smiling in the family photo! So cute! I love that Oliver was willing to dress up as the Easter Bunny! And Treagan's little hat is adorable.

Cat said...

I love your family photo! So cute!!

Krista Neil said...

Treagan's outfit is to die for handsome!!!! Where did you find that?

Deedles said...

Your kids are so CUTE! I love their outfits!

Jody and Dave Lindsay said...

Darling family, Annie! Just darling!