summer

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Earrings

I have wanted to pierce McKinley's ears for quite some time now, but my sweet husband felt differently about it then I did. He said McKinley could get her ears pierced when she asked (He thought she would not ask for a few years). Well a few weeks ago McKinley was watching me put my earrings in and said, "Mommy earrings." While pointing to her ears. I told her she needed to ask Daddy. The next day we were driving and sure enough the subject of earrings came up again and McKinley said, " Daddy earrings." Oliver's face was priceless. I am sure he thought I had set her up to it, but I reassured him that I had not. So, shortly after this Tiffany informed me that she was going to pierce Paige's ears. I thought it would be great to go together. I talked to Oliver and said I was going to go with Tiffany, but not sure I would pierce McKinley's ears. Well when I got there I decided to just do it. (with Oliver knowing of course). So here is the process of the piercing.


McKinley and I waiting nervously for her to get her ears pierced.



Making the marks...I opted not to show the picture of the actual piercing. McKinley did cry.


As soon as McKinley saw her cute earrings in the mirror she was happy. Even the next morning Oliver told me how cute McKinley looked in her earrings. I am glad that I we decided to get her ears pierced.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Deedles said...

She is so cute! She looks adorable!

Tashina said...

Little girls are so cute with their ears pierced! I love it! And, I love your belly shot- we are getting close... Kind of! :)

bedazzledbowz said...

I am so glad that you guys decided to come as well. I think it made it way easier on me. Our girls are so frekin' cute! Thanks.

Lyndee W. said...

Awww...little girls do look cute with pierced ears!