summer

Sunday, June 14, 2009

McKinley's First Dance Recital

Yesterday was McKinley's first dance recital. Boy, she is a little performer. Last night she got on that stage and knew exactly what to do. I was a little nervous that she would just stand there......but she just put on the charm full blast. She got on that stage smiled and danced like she owned the stage. It was so fun for me as a mom to watch her. I could not stop smiling! I guess as a little girl I always had dreams of having a little girl and being able to dress her up and do her hair. Last night was a dream come true for me. I love my little girl. She truly lights up my everyday. I would be lost with out her. I hope she knows that I feel truly blessed to have such a special child of our Heavenly Father in my care. I hope she never forgets that she has a mom who loves her and will always be there for her unconditionally!

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Olga Clark said...

Oh, it brought tears to my eyes, children Are such a blessing!
I wish I saw McKinley dance too.
She is soo lucky to have such an amazing Mom like you, Annie

Katie said...

It was such a fun night, she and you both did great!

Summer said...

Yeah! Thanks for posting so many great pictures. I loved seeing everything, and she is such a little show-stopper, and so lucky to have such a great family.

Lyndee W. said...

She is most definitely a performer! She's such a cutie pants!

Torrie and Cassidy said...

What cute photos! We're so glad that everything went well :)

Davis Fam said...

How cute is that and she looks so precious!!