summer

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Mission Reunion

My sweet husband and I at the Mission reunion
Sister Parr-Palm, Me, and Sister Giles

McKinley enjoying her coloring book and crayons

Elder Aubrey and I

So the Friday before General Conference was my mission reunion. It was pretty fun...except that I was seriously one of the oldest missionaries there. My mission president and his wife had little gifts for different categories (like oldest child, youngest child, drove the furthest, home the longest etc..).I had the oldest child at the reunion....So the gift was a coloring book and crayons. This was a perfect gift for McKinley because it entertained her for about 1 hour. It was great to see some old friends.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Lyndee W. said...

I didn't know you went on a mission! Where did you go?

Brownfamily said...

Milwaukee, WI